- All Known Implementing Classes:
- public interface Assignment
This is the externally exposed definition of a Gradebook assignment.
The Course Grade is not considered an assignment.
public String getGradebookUid()
public String getName()
- Returns the name of the assignment. The assignment name is unique among
currently defined assignments. However, it is not a safe UID for persistance.
An assignment can be renamed. Also, an assignment can be deleted and a
new assignment can be created re-using the old name.
public Double getPoints()
- Returns the total points the assignment is worth.
public Date getDueDate()
- Returns the due date for the assignment, or null if none is defined.
public boolean isExternallyMaintained()
- Returns true if the assignment is maintained by some software
other than the Gradebook itself.